Happy Birthday Parker!
In three short years you have taught me the following things (and much more). Ok, so that first year did not feel so short at times, but seriously, I can't believe it's been three years. How did I live nearly 28 years without your smiling face in my life?
Things I Learned (or was reminded of) From Parker:
1. Celebrate small accomplishments
2. Listen to the same song over and over if you feel like it
3. Forgive those you love easily and quickly
4. Virtually anything can be turned into a toy- anything
5. Starting your day with chocolate milk is almost as good as starting it with coffee
6. Sometimes hot dogs make for a great breakfast
7. Explore the unusual
8. Books are comforting
9. Where you start out does not necessarily dictate where you end up
10. Love transcends morning sickness