Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Favor

Hi all!
I have decided that I am going to enter pieces of this blog into some writing competitions, hopefully getting some cred behind my name helping me land a book deal and becoming more famous then Nancy Drew or Paris Hilton or Tori Spelling (who I secretly love, but come on if she can "write" a book then surely I can write one). All of this leading me to TV interviews where people will do my hair and make-up and put me in a sparkly outfit so the studio lights catch it properly to highlight my beauty.

Anyway, back to the point...

All the entries in the blog are a draft of a draft and all need to be edited a bit before they are ready to be seen and judged.

I am going to enter the one about the day/night Parker was born.

I am torn about which other ones to put in as they are all super special to me.
Here is the favor, I have listed 5 entries below with the dates they were posted. I would like to hear your thoughts on what I should enter. I want to enter a total of 3 pieces.

Here are the other 5 I am considering:
Pregnancy: Baby Gear and You 2/26
True Confessions 4/8
Whitney Houston 4/48
I'm just so emotional 3/10
Fear and Loathing in DC 11/13

If there is another one you like please let me know.

Feel free to ring in even if I do not actually know you. I love that you read the blog and want your input.

My email is confessionsofaML@hotmail.com

Thank you!!

No comments: