So one week out, here is a picture of me in all my pregnantness.
Who needs make-up?
- My wedding rings don't fit.
- My hospital bag is packed.
- Thank God it's flip flop season!
- Curse all that is good because it is also bathing suit season.
- Humidity is my enemy and the AC is never cool enough.
- Food sounds good, but more than a few bites makes me unbelievably uncomfortable.
- And pressure...oh the intense, constant pressure. My younger sister, who does not have children of her own yet, asked my mom if by "pressure" did I mean it feels like I always have to drop the kids off in the pool.
To her, and anyone else who is wondering, for me pressure is more like kegel exercises (look it up, I'm not getting into anatomy on this blog) mixed with a urinary tract infection.
On Parker's birthday we took him to the movies to see the Cars 2. This is the first time he has been to a movie theatre.
Between the two of us, honestly, mostly him, we visited the bathroom 5 times through the course of the film. I can not give you may details of the movie, but I can describe every stall in the ladies bathroom to a T. Also, I cannot pick Pman up for him to wash his hands at the adult height sinks, so I went through nearly an entire pack of antibacterial hand wipes in lieu of hand washing.
We were in the theatre long enough for P to spill all of his popcorn on the ground though- bonus!
After the movie, he wanted to ride the "rides" (read: those cheapo quarter rides you generally find outside of Kmart stores that just bob up and down or shift herky jerky style from left to right.) Then he got mint ice cream with gummi bears mixed in- ick.
Between the movie and the quarter rides and gummi mint ice cream, which do you think he liked best?
If you guess movie, you obviously do not have a three year old.