Whenever a new year is approaching every television network seems to have their own list of Top Ten _______ from 2010.
So, to feel like part of the group here is my list of Top Ten Favs from 2010 (in no particular order)
10. My family, immediate, extended and implied is happy and healthy.
9. Moving into a beautiful house in a great neighborhood that is less than a mile from a beach.
8. Watching Parker turn into a nice, silly, happy 2 year old.
7. Spending the holidays with one whole entire set of siblings under one roof.
6. Introduing Parker to crabs. Now, occasionally when I ask him what he wants for dinner he will say, "CRABBIES!!" With the enthusiam of true Marylander.
5. When Pman tells me, unprompted, that "Paker's happy."
4. Josh has a job he is happy with, which allows me to work part time and spend most of my time hanging out with my main Parker man.
3. Running in the Baltimore Marathon and all the training and hard work and dicipline that went into reaching that goal.
2. Taking Parker to Dutch Wonderland. I know he won't remember it, but I know he had such a great time.
1. I officially became a Minivan Lover.
Happy New Year!