Monday, January 30, 2012

Addendum

January 2012 will forever be in our minds the month we were all Down with the Sickness.

I thought it was over after the "puking on the  steps" incident.  I even took Pman to a birthday party on Friday and a football party on Saturday.

Then it happened.

It seems Parker has two major fears.
1. Little monkeys crawling up from the crack in between his bed and the wall and biting his toes.  Seriously.  Sometimes he says they are monsters, but mostly it's little monkeys.  We have to stuff two pillows in the crack to keep the toe eating monkeys at bay.

2. Puking in his bed.  A couple weeks ago he woke me out of a dead sleep because he thought he puked in his bed.  He didn't it was just drool.  I turned his pillow over, kissed his head and wandered back to bed.

Then Saturday night, one of those two great fears came to fruition.

Parker puked in the bed. And on one of his three pillows. 

The drama pretty much peaks there.  I pulled the sheets off the bed and tossed them in the laundry room to be dealt with in the morning.  Josh hosed Pman off in the shower.  Parker and I had a slumber party in my room and Josh slept in the guest room with the baby monitor because I put him on SBG duty for the remainder of the evening.

I did sleep with my back to Pman most of the night though because I kept thinking that he was going to puke on me, he didn't.

Once day left of this dreadful month.

2 comments:

lynsey said...

awww poor P. but that's really funny about the monkeys.

Penny said...

Whew thank God those monkey's didn't get him ... hope yall have an amazing Feb love yall