Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday

Dear Parker,

I'm the luckiest mommy around because I get to watch you do your Pman thing everyday.  You are so amazing now, but I know it is just going to keep getting better.

When I was pregnant with you I used to always sing this Tom Petty song "Wildflowers."  Everything in the song is what I want for you and your life.  I swear you still respond to it when I play the song in the car.  It will forever remind me of when I found out I was pregnant and with a BOY!.  After you were born, I sang the song in my head when the silence in the room and the beeping of the machines at Hopkins became unbearable.  It is my soundtrack to all things you.

Happy 2nd Birthday Parker!

Love Love Love you
Mommy


OR
(click Happy Birthday to see video)
Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Mad Mrs. E said...

happy birthday, Parker! Nice job with the slide show, Nikki, a lot of great pics!